sábado, 22 de setembro de 2012

The definition of charisma

has a lot to do with the fact, that, while I watch a lot of movies, and while they're mostly great and critically acclaimed, there are a few horrible ones that I find myself re-watching occasionally. And they're all Resident Evil


I mean, what the fuck! These are not well-written, the action is pretty boring since I don't really care about the characters, although in a way I re-watch it trying to see if I missed something that could be interesting, but, nah. I couldn't stand watching a Jack Nicholson movie that were this poorly written. It's just the Jovovich effect for me. 

Although I would like to understand what - if anything - the director is trying to tell me. But of course, he can't afford to help me. There's nothing there, and if he were clear about that, well, he couldn't have turned this video game into a billion dollar movie franchise. And, well, these movies do make some people happy, and some other people crazy rich. So there's that. Anyway, she's something else. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário